Discover what it takes to become one of the most famous pirates in history!
Based on Sid Meierâ€™s original masterpiece, Pirates! invites you to live the life of a 17th-century Buccaneer in this epic, open-ended seafaring adventure.
Test your skills as a privateer flying the Jolly Roger across the Caribbean. Duel enemy captains, exchange plank-shattering broadsides and seize valuable booty, woo fair maidens, dig up buried treasure, and of course plunder unsuspecting ports. As your reputation and skills grow, so will the size and quality of your crew, and your ability to take on larger enemy ships, raid heavily fortified ports, and locate ancient treasure. Thereâ€™s a whole cast of interesting and dangerous characters to meet, mysteries to solve, and exotic island destinations to discover.
Itâ€™s a game of high adventure, where brave and skilled players battle for treasure and glory. Those who succeed achieve great fame and wealth â€“ and those who fail rest forever in Davy Jonesâ€™ locker!
* Battle, overtake and command 27 different ship types, enhanced with assorted ammo, cannon and other upgrades.
* Take on various foes including merchant and military captains, ferocious pirates, evil gentry and even rival suitors; each with different skills and abilities.
* Engage in fierce naval battles fighting single enemies or multiple ships.
* Sneak into towns, escape out of prisons, navigate around adversaries and surprise enemy vessels.
* Dispatch landing parties of buccaneers in strategic battles to take over entire cities.
Important information regarding Sid Meierâ€™s Pirates:
* You can find out more about the game on the Sid Meierâ€™s Pirates! mini-site at feralinteractive.com/pirates
* If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit support.feralinteractive.com and contact our support team. This allows us to deal with your issue quickly, and helps us to improve our games.
Why did the pirate switch to Mac? Because OS X marks the spot! Thatâ€™s a terrible joke, and we apologise.
Fixes a crash on launch that affects users running in Eastern European or Asian languages. If you do not run your Mac in any of those languages you will not see the issue and do not need to install the update.
Users running in English DO NOT need to install the update.
Here are some other versions about Sid Meier's Pirates! which can help you open the Sid Meier's Pirates! supported file extensions.
The space race and the strategy game.
Shooting first person Army. US
Icons inspired by pirates of centuries-__-Pastor. .Icons inspired by pirates of centuries past.
What's new in this version:
Mac OS X 10.1 or later.
Updated with the Times of Game and TV. The schedule of the University men's basketball team in Memphis for the 2009-10 season.
The timing of the University of Oklahoma men's basketball for the 2008-09 season.
Divider (s) to your Dock.
More than 50 slides of pictures Day St. Patrick's blessings and proverbs.
Pressure Hell's Kitchen Experience-cooker atmosphere as you go through a series of challenges kitchen and dining room.
Jane's back just in time to save the heritage hotel of his family.
Set sail on the vast blue waters of the Caribbean in search of adventure, fortune and fame in the world of the infamous Jack Sparrow and the evil Jolly Roger.
Here found 1 file extensions supported or associated to Sid Meier's Pirates!. You can use the Sid Meier's Pirates! to open all these file extensions. And you can get more informations about all these Sid Meier's Pirates! file extensions.
Sid Meier's Pirates! Native File Extensions: